Today, most home buyers expect to get more from their new home; especially with the recent collapse of the housing market nationwide.
New home buyers want beauty that’s more than skin deep.
They want a new home that is designed around a solid, high quality construction foundation; and they’d like that new home to come with a lower energy bill and lower maintenance costs.
That’s why more and more homeowners are choosing a home constructed with insulated concrete forms.
Insulated Concrete Forms- The New Construction Asset
Insulated concrete forms are just that; an insulated formwork that is “built in place” permanent building insulation for energy-efficient, reinforced concrete walls, floors, and roofs.
Why consider using insulated concrete forms for your new construction project?
- ICF structures are much more comfortable, quiet, and energy-efficient than those built with traditional construction methods
- ICF results in very minimal air leaks, which reduces heat loss compared to walls without a solid air barrier
- ICF structures have a very high sound absorption compared with traditional framed walls
- ICF increases the structural integrity for better resistance to forces of nature
- ICF homes have a higher resale value that traditional frame homes because of the material longevity
- ICF homes are more resistant to insect activity compared to traditional framed homes
- ICF reduces heat and cooling costs up anywhere from 30%-70%
Just mouse over or tap on the image below for a quick tour…
The Learning Curve With Insulated Concrete Forms
Not every company is familiar with the construction techniques using insulated concrete forms.
At Cats Paw Contracting, we specialize in new construction with insulated concrete forms.
Our expertise insures that your new ICF construction eliminates the problems associated with insulated concrete forms like honeycombing, waterproofing, and insecticides for your insulated concrete forms.
Plus, our experience in construction with insulated concrete forms insures that we can get the job done on time and within budget.
We have already been thru the learning curve with insulated concrete forms, and know what to expect when it comes implementing this new construction technique.
If you are looking to increase the value of your new home, want to cut your heating and cooling expenses, and have a stronger home due to the structural integrity of insulated concrete forms, contact us today.
We specialize in new construction with insulated concrete forms; where a lot of contractors are just beginning to learn this new construction technique.
Simply click on the link below and contact us today…